NOTICE: All Tulsa Health Department locations are closed Thursday & Friday, Nov 23-24th in observance of Thanksgiving. We will reopen on Monday, November 27th to serve you.

let closeNotificationButton = document.getElementById("btn-close-notification"); let notificationBar = document.getElementById("notification-bar"); closeNotificationButton.addEventListener("click", hideNotificationBar); function hideNotificationBar() { = "none"; };
Close this search box.

Request for Release of Public Records

Please fill out this form to make a Request for Release of Public Records (Title 51, §24a.1)


Birth or Death Certificate Request
If you need a copy of an Oklahoma birth or death certificate, please visit Vital Records.


Immunization Record
If you need an immunization record, visit the Oklahoma State Immunization Information System


Food Handler Permit
If you need a copy of your Food Handler Permit, visit

Request for Release of Public Records

"*" indicates required fields

e.g., inspection, etc. Do not use this form to request immunization records. Visit to obtain those.
Date of Public Record
e.g., examination date, inspection, etc.
Purpose of Request*
Do you request a copy?*
Your Name*
Your Address*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

We have 10 locations across Tulsa County that offer a variety of services to help you and your family stay healthy.

Skip to content