Spring is in the air, along with a touch of madness. Perfect ramp up to April’s Million Mile Month!
Registrations are flowing in for the 6th annual April Million Mile Month. A global challenge to get moving and achieve a collective goal of one million miles of activity; for a healthier you, your community, and planet. If you have already registered for the Million Mile Month, THANK YOU. If not, please consider registering today and invite a friend. Is your organization up for the April challenge? Million Mile Month is an engaging, turn-key and effective employee activity event.
“What is Million Mile Month?” you ask. Million Mile Month is a challenge to complete 1,000,000 miles of physical activity together as one global community this April. Tulsa Health Department is challenging all of you to log at least 30 miles each this April. That’s only one mile per day. Are you up for the challenge?
HOW TO REGISTER:
Note: We highly recommend using Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or any smartphone or tablet. If you are using Internet Explorer, be sure you are using version 9 or higher for the best experience.
1. Visit https://events.healthcode.org/mmm2019
2. Choose your registration level and continue. No fees are required; registration donations are to the nonprofit HealthCode, are tax deductible, at the Gold and Platinum levels get you the official MMM 2019T-Shirt!
3. On the Edit Profile page, choose “OUR ORGANIZATION” from the “Select Your Organization” pull-down.
4. Then choose your department/location/school from the “Select Your Group/Team” pull-down.
5. Make sure all other required blanks are completed and click “Complete Registration”.
You are now registered. Be sure to tell colleagues that you registered and encourage them to join the team.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
Starting April 1, visit https://events.healthcode.org/mmm2019 from any device (phone, tablet, laptop, desktop) and log your physical activities in your profile (walk, run, bike, yoga, Zumba and more accepted). Once logged in, click the MY PROFILE button to get to your profile. You can connect a Fitbit or Map My Fitness account as well (optional).
Check out the Public Leaderboards to see the overall community and by clicking on “My Organization” in your private Profile Page you’ll see our Organization’s Private Leaderboard.
If you have any questions, please direct them to contact@HealthCode.org.
SPREAD THE WORD:
Like or Follow the official Million Mile Month social media pages. This is where they will announce the prize winners and keep you up to date on all the other fun HealthCode™ events and happenings.