The Jynneos vaccine is a two-dose series administered 28 days apart. Visit the Oklahoma State Department of Health for more information on statewide vaccination opportunities.
Mpox Vaccine (JYNNEOS) Eligibility
The CDC has provided the following criteria for eligibility of the JYNNEOS vaccine. The Oklahoma State Department of Health (OSDH), and its partners, are following the provided criteria. Expanded Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP++) Vaccination after known or presumed exposure to mpox.
The mpox vaccine is currently open to the following eligibility groups:
Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Vaccination for anyone who feels they may be at risk for mpox.
- Those at highest risk for exposure to mpox should consider JYNNEOS vaccination.
Individuals at higher risk include:
- Anyone who identifies as a gay or bisexual man, man who has sex with men, or transgender person and has engaged in the following within the past 14 days or plans to engage in these activities in the near future:
- Sex with two or more partners.
- Sex at a commercial sex venue.
- Sex in association with an event or venue.
- Sex in a geographical area where mpox is circulating in the community at high levels.